Wednesday 21 July 2010

Fourth edition arrived today!

A copy of the fourth edition of Mathematics Explained for Primary Teachers arrived in today's post. It seems incredible that I made my last couple of tweaks to the text and signed off the manuscript only on 14 June and just five weeks later here I am holding the book! Well done, Sage Publications! And they've done a lovely job on the presentation of the new edition and given me full colour this time. I feel very honoured! I hope the book continues to be as helpful to those training to teach in primary schools as the previous editions seem to have been.


1 comment:

  1. It's a great book, one of the core texts for Exeter PGCE. However... I'm confused by the LEARNING and TEACHING POINT text box on page 72. Is it the wording the wrong way around or my brain?

    ReplyDelete